Neighborhood Associations - Building Pride and Appeal for Your Neighborhoods!
Have you ever thought you could increase values in your neighborhood when prices are dropping just by being a good neighbor? Well think again. Good neighborhoods have good association and community groups that ensure pride and appeal and if you're neighborhood is more appealing than other similar neighborhoods than it's safe to say your value will also be more appealing.
What are some of the key ingredients to maintaining a great neighborhood association? Here are a few below.
1. Public safety groups help to reduce crime and help moral in the community
2. Neighborhood watch programs also reduce crime and keep neighbors checking in on other neighbors.
3. Keeping the community and common grounds all beautiful and looking clean and neat. This helps to instill pride and has a carryover effect making other want to help to keep their environment clean and beautiful.
4. Newsletters and publications
5. Handing out welcome kits with information on local businesses and contractors that are familiar with the neighborhood or even members of the neighborhood.
6. Putting on events
7. Use the community as the selling point.
8. Community Workshops? What are they and what do they accomplish?
9. Build great community organizers and volunteers.
Back to Portland Real Estate News Archive
|Share This Page With A Friend:
|Add This Page To Your Reading List: